2007 was a good year :)
I can't believe how fast it's past though.
2007 started off on a high
I thought that everything had fallen into place
And that i could leave the unhappy stuff of the previous year behind
But things happen (as they always do)
But no worries
Once the tears dried, i see how God doesn't always answer your prayers the way you want them to but sometimes in the most amazing ways you'd never imagine
If you know the story behind it all, you'd understand
The second half of year one was busy but good :) I can't remember much about it at the moment.
I remember how much i anticipated leaving heathrow for Singapore for the summer hols. Haha. Summer was really spent with all the people i love and the hospital attachment i did turned from something really dreadful and boring to one of the best clinical learning experiences i've had so far and it really did inspire me to do paeds.
Year 2 has been quite tough, both content wise and juggling everything and it does get really tiring living so far for school and everything. It did take me quite a lot of coffee and adjustment! From waking up 30 minutes before school to waking up 2 hours before school to catch the unreliable tube to school is still a nightmare. I always tell people, getting to school on time every morning is a challenge! :p I'm keeping my fingers crossed about this year cause it really is a lot tougher and with the amount of anatomy, the subject i detest the most, i do get quite frustrated very often!!
And i'm thankful for all the friends and family God's put into my life, the grace he's given me to face trials, the peace whenever i have one of those "crap i don't think i'll ever make it through medical school" moments.
And really, 2007 has been a good year, simply because i've realised what it truly means to let everything go and simply trust God with the rest. He may not answer prayers the way you want them too but he knows whats best for you :) I have a lot more to add about 2007 but my brain is not quite functioning at the moment. I am sleepy. Too much eating :( By the way, Haoto (spell?) at Greenridge is quite a nice cosy hangout with good ice cream and games! Plus point is that it opens till 1130 too! :)
Happy New Year
Goodnight!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment